Reliable Tankless Water Heater Installation in Farmers Branch
Curious About The Benefits Of A Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters differ from more traditional models in that they only provide hot water as needed. This means hot water is created when you need it, not stored in a tank waiting for use. Depending on how much hot water you use on a day to day basis, tankless water heaters can be the more energy efficient. A household that uses less than 41 gallons of hot water a day will likely save more energy with a tankless model.
Herndon McFarland Plumbing offers tankless water heater installation in Farmers Branch. Our knowledgeable plumbers can help you determine which water heater model is best for your home and provide a quick, reliable installation with a 1-year labor guarantee.
Call Herndon McFarland Plumbing today at (972) 564-8593 to learn more about our tankless water heater installation services and the special offers we have available.
What to Expect With a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters typically have a steeper installation cost than their tank counterparts, but in exchange, they last much longer and are built with easily replaceable parts that can keep them running beyond their 20 years expected lifespan.
Reasons to Install a Tankless Water Heater in Farmers Branch:
- Long Life: Tankless units have lifespans of 20+ years. Some units can last twice as long as traditional tank heaters.
- Compact Size: While a water heater tank requires a large space both vertically and horizontally, a tankless unit can fit in tighter spaces. They are often mounted on the wall for even more space saving benefits.
- Ease of Repair: The parts on a tankless unit are easily replaceable.
- Home Value: A tankless water heater can boost the image and value of your home when you put it on the market and may help you to make the sale more quickly.
- Energy efficiency: For homes that do not use excessive amounts of hot water, a tankless model could help you to save money and use less energy.
- Water On Demand: A tankless water heater operates on demand. Because hot water is generated when you need it, you do not have to worry about running out of hot water.
The Basics of How a Tankless Water Heater Works
Instead of heating up water in a tank, a tankless unit will heat water as it travels through the pipe. When someone turns on a hot water tap, a burner or electric element heats up a heat exchanger. Water enters the tankless system and is heated up as it travels through the heat exchanger. There are both whole house tankless water heaters as well as "point of use" systems for heating just one to two water outlets. Most systems use either natural gas or electricity for power.
Experience & Professional Plumbing Services You Can Trust
At Herndon McFarland Plumbing, we strive to provide customers with top quality plumbing. We are part of the PHCC (Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association) where we are recognized as quality service contractors. When it comes to something as essential as hot water for your home and family, you can’t afford to go with anything less than excellent.