Expert Addison Sewer Inspection & Repair
Effectively Diagnosing & Repairing Sewer Line Problems Since 1995
At Herndon McFarland Plumbing, taking on tough jobs is what makes our careers fulfilling and exciting. We are master plumbers who love to solve challenges that bring improvements to our customer’s quality of life. Taking on tough and challenging plumbing tasks like sewer inspection and repair is a core part of the residential plumbing business. Whether conducting sewer leak detection jobs, sewer line repairs, or sewer piping installations, we come prepared with industry-leading talent, tools, and expertise. We know all federal, state and local codes and, our plumbers are licensed and love diving deep into complex challenges.
Need your sewer inspected? Call Herndon McFarland Plumbing at (972) 564-8593 to schedule a service in Addison!
Sewer Clogs & Other Problems
Sewer inspection and repair projects can require addressing issues with the main sewer line of your home. This line is fed by plumbing fixtures such as your shower, sinks and garbage disposal. If the line becomes clogged, blocked or backed up, it can compromise the integrity of piping systems and the ability for waste products to exit your home. Not only can this create unsanitary conditions, but it can also threaten building inspections. Clearing any backed up sewer lines should be a priority of any property owner.
How Do I Know If My Sewer Line Is Broken?
- Drains are slow: If you notice that you have a slow drain, check all the drains in the home. If they are all running slow together, there is likely a problem in the main sewer line.
- Strange smells: If you are noticing a strange smells in the yard or coming from your pipes, you may have a clog in the drains or a deeper issue in the sewer pipes.
- Tree roots grow near your sewer: If you have any trees on your property, it is only a matter of time before they discover your sewer line. Tree roots can infiltrate, clog, and even break up sewer lines if left unchecked.
- Mold growth in the home: If you are smelling or seeing mold on walls or the ceiling, you should have your sewer inspected immediately. The moisture from sewage backup can create a hospitable environment for mold.
- Pest infestations: Sewage and moisture can attract rodents, insects and termites.
- Cracks in your foundation: If you have cracks in your basement floors or around the home, this could indicate that the sewer line is damaging your home.
- Wet or overgrown parts of the lawn: If a part of the yard appears to be thriving more than anywhere else, this could be the result of sewage and water escaping into the soil.
- Fixtures backing up when other fixtures are used: If you notice the toilet begin to back up when you use the shower or vice versa, this is a strong indicator of a major problem in the sewer line.
What We Do In Our Sewer Inspections & Repairs
Herndon McFarland Plumbing utilizes advanced technological devices to take the guesswork out of jobs like this.
Our Plumbing Service Staff Knows How To:
- Isolate a blocked, clogged, or backed up sewer line in your home
- Clear this line of any debris
- Repair any damage water pressure issues could have caused to your infrastructure
- Ensure your drains and pipes are prepared for many years of future service
Regardless of what kind of service call or consultation you might need, Herndon McFarland Plumbing is an expert plumbing company in Addison that is ready to get to work on your behalf.
If you are in need of a professional sewer line inspection or repair, call Herndon McFarland Plumbing today or contact us online. Proudly serving Addison since 1995!